I had a few of my responses and discussions removed...

For using Mylot for a while I have to say they are very good at what they do. For the times we use this to start big topics, blogs and such. But then came to realize some of my discussions, responses have been removed. Have any of you noticed that yourselves? I must've had maybe 15 or so removed. I thank one of the users who taught me about milestones meaning never to start a discussion about how many posts you made. Well it was my first time I did that now I know. I also had some removed from responses I did to those warning certain users not to advertise referral links on Mylot - but that's ok as long as I report it to the Mylot Staff. So I'm giving you mylotters heads up that if you do see your posts removed that tells that this month Mylot Staff is cleaning out the weeds of things that might not be relevant or inappropiate for Mylot. I thank them for that so I can't complain either. Lesson learned. I'll have to read the Mylot FAQ's again to see what's up. Then I also come to realize that one of the Dont's in Mylot says to avoid capital words and explanation marks. I realize too that I did that frequent on my topics. So I'll tend to avoid that and slow that down. Have you found yourself doing that when you respond or start a topic? I just hope that doesn't ruin my rep or star - because when I noticed some postings being removed I'm thinking, "What's going to happen with my star rep?" So far it is a red 9 before it was a yellow 8 and I'm like alright I got to tone it down and know what I'm doing wrong here. Do you ever find yourself just wanting to fix up your issues that you did wrong in Mylot? Better to do than don't know what I mean? Even for those here it is always good to recap what the Do's and Dont's are in Mylot - even for some of the newcomers should also read it before starting to post here. It saves us all from troubles that come in our way when we make earnings in Mylot. So everyone here be safe, have fun, keep it clean and happy Mylotting.
Thanks for your words very much.I have never noticed that before.Could you tell me what ''to avoid capital words and explanation marks''mean?I'm not clear..
i really want to thank you for this topic. i didn't know about what milestones was the only stones i know are the rocks in the hill hehe. i think some of mine too got deleted maybe the one where i said i earned my first dollar or something. i'll keep this in mind and watch what i am posting next time. thanks again darkangel. mwah!