A valentine to all my friends

@Lakota12 (42681)
THis was to good to pass up to send along to all of you! http://llerrah.com/valentineprayer.htm happy valentine early!
Thank ya my friend and the same to you and yours and no I have not forgot your birthday
@Lakota12 (42681)
your welcome and lol I didnt htink you had and I see mylot has alrready upped my age ahead of time lol
Ya are so welcome I have just been so busy with Fee they think she lost the baby we want know for sure until Friday and ricki is off shore so I try to be with her as much as I can. Then today the rig Ricki is on caugh on fire so waitng to see if they send them home early
@Lakota12 (42681)
wow I hope she is ok and you know for sure now! Hope Rikki is ok also . them rigs are bad when they catch fire hope all are ok there too.!
@polachicago (19073)
Thank you Lakota. It is so nice of you. HUGS! (My discussion about candles was deleted. I guess someone didn't like candles and non for profit sites. Or maybe good wishes form our hearts...)
@Lakota12 (42681)
your welcome and hugs back. dqarn that was ashame that that got deleted oh well some fuddy duddy I guess any how I got one lite to and itis on that program! hugs
@mummymo (23707)
Thank you so much Lakota sweets that was a beautiful valentines gift and I really appreciate it! xxx
@Lakota12 (42681)
you are so welcome glad you enjoyed hugs
That was very nice. Thank you! Also Happy Valentines to you.
@Lakota12 (42681)
ty and your most welcome and thanks again MF hugs
Thank you..it was a most welcomed prayer. it is the thought that counts and you have made a positive statement it is better to light one candle then to curse the darkness..eleanor rooosevelt wife of FDR.. I come from the hometown of Gen. Georg Armstrong Custer..Monroe, Mich. and we have a statue in downtown Monroe but the Grandson of Chief Sitting Bull has been to Monrroe and spoke at our college and historical museum and library..He is a very wise man and had a lot of positive things to say...
@Lakota12 (42681)
wow chief Sitting Bulls grand son how nice that must have been thanks for responce and thanks for asking me to be your friend!
@meme0907 (3481)
That was beautiful LKo Thank you & Happy Valentines day |:D +'s |:)
@Lakota12 (42681)
thanks same to you my friend hugs
@babystar1 (4235)
Thank you that was very nice. Happy Valentines to you too.
@Lakota12 (42681)
your most welcome and thanks
@cwilson26 (2736)
Thanks! That was very nice of you. Happy Valentines to you too. Have you gotten anything yet? My husband got me a watch (it's what I wanted) and 3 stuffed animals to add to my collection. Of course I got him what he wanted which was a 2 ton Jack! Not a very romantic gift but you know how guys are. Have a great Valentines Day! :)
@Lakota12 (42681)
wow good for you and yup fellers are like that. No I dont really expect any thing for hubby has passed away so dont think of it much. and my birthday is just before valetines day so guess I will get something from the kids for that hugs and enjoy!
Wow..that is a beautiful greeting. Even though I have been away and it is belated...I appreciate your thoughtfulness. The bright red heart, gentle (non-annoying) music and the words on the poem are lovely. Thanks for sharing it with everyone here. May what you send out continue to show up as blessings in your life. Happy belated Valentine's greetings to you too! Raia
@Lakota12 (42681)
thanks so much glad you enjoyed it and that the music didnt blast your ears lol. hugs
It is Valentines Night and I watched the site that you put here. A beautiful sentiment and very beautiful and loving words. These are sent back to you with the same meaning dear friend. It is a wonderful post and I hope your valentines day is as special as you are. Hugs being sent to you through the internet wind.
@Lakota12 (42681)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you ! hugs