Obama vs Hilary

Honestly I go 4 Obama all the way. I just (not being sexist) can't see Hilary as president..And Truthfully I can't see a woman as president. Oh I saw the coolest video the other day check it out go 2 dipdive.com and play the vid....It is so cool and it actually give me hope they made a song out of Obama's speech Yes We Can. And if he wins he just makes it seem like it will be different. So if your a democrat and can vote for obama or Hilary for the preliminaries I would choose Obama...But Who would you choose? And why would you choose them? Please Reply
I will agree and disagree with you. I will agree that Clinton is a terrible choice for this country, but not because she is a woman, she just stinks. I like Obama but he has some issues too, there just never seems to be a perfect candidate anymore.
I don't think she is a bad choice because she is a woman I just think she wont get elected because of it. And Could there ever be a Perfect Candidate In a World full of Imperfect People?
@Pose123 (21660)
Hi CoolGUy, I'm wondering why you can't see a woman as president. Surly a woman could do the job as well as a man. I think that Hilary would make a very good president, but I have nothing against Obama either, in fact I believe they are both excellent. Women have proven that they can lead as well as men and in many cases better. Blessings.
I agree that women can lead well but I just dont think America is ready for a woman president. If you think about what America has done in previous years Women have always been last. Last to vote,Last to gain all freedoms as males. Plain and Simple. SO if America continues on the way they have been we won't have a woman president for a while. So im just sayin as America has been and Im predicting what it might do. As I've heard if we don't change, "History Repeats Itself" Yuppers
@Crysi23 (515)
I'm for Obama as well. He doesn't waiver from the truth I feel like he has always been more open tells it how it is where as Hillary reinvents the truth,plus she doesn't clearly state what it is that she stands for. I like how Obama platforms himself better than Clinton.