Successful Relationships

Trinidad And Tobago
relationships require alot of work athough it seems easy. I think one of the key contributors to a successful and happy relationship is effective communicaton how are we supposed to know what th eother party is thinking and why they act the way they do in certain things? I think we should encourage in our relationships frequent converstaion about each other, things that affect us as well as things we are uncomfortable about, things we want done differently. If each party can't respect the other's needs and requests then i think the relationshiop is headed for decline neways. What do you guys think??? what do you believe to be some of the strong points of successful realtionships? do you agree with me?
Along with all of what you said. I know trust is one of my biggest issues. I can feel when something is going wrong and I end it without needing to say anything. That is one of the things I don't like about myself. But,overall it has save me in a lot of situations.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Yup i agree without trust in any kinda relationship its worthless...i think there are individual ways people find to deal with their specific issues...what works for them i guess. Trust is essential though.
@subha12 (18452)
I completely agree with you. Also i think the main part is trust in a successful relationship. both partners should value this. Also there should be reciprocation of feelings. Otherwise no relationships can be steady.