Parents that teach their Child to Lie !!!

Malaysia
I think this situation might happen to everybody. When do you remember your dad or mom asked you to lie to someone? "for example your mom asked u to lie something to your dad, for reasons" or vice versa, and etc...What was the reason for the lie??? And if you are parents, do you do that to your child???? Why??? Let's share with everybody!
I have not taught my daughter to lie. why? Because one lie is followed by another one. I have taught my daughter from very young. Not to volunteer information. Now that in my book is not telling a lie.
yeah, you are good parents, that what we all children want from our parents ;-) thanks for comment
I know it happens, but it didn't happen to me. My parents never taught me to lie to anyone. Well, I do lie to them, if that's you want to know. LOL!!
lol hahaha you are not a good kid then ;-) Well me too, do lie to my parents. But I think its fair since they also lie to me sometimes... Thanks for comment ;-)