any suggestions ding my first photo shoot for my cousin she is getting married!

im not doing the wedding but im doing pictures for her husband ! not nude but personal for them to look at lol! but i was wondering if anyone has took phtots for people like this and if they have any suggestion like colors of her outfit or different lighting just anything would help thanks .
@bobmnu (8160)
You can sometimes get interesting effects by having the sun behind her. I took one where the couple were kissing and i got the sun striking the lens at an angle and giving them a halo effect. Another suggestion would be to have her do some natural act like walking and thinking and shoot several of those to get different expressions when she knows she is being photographed but not exactly when. You might want to get some background shots with no people. I did that with a stained glass window in the church and then took the bride and groom from another shot and put them in front of the window.