Obama.............

@Rhamah (42)
I want to know everyones opinion on him. Bad, good, or just whatever.Why will you vote for him? Why will not vote him ? What is your take on people claiming he is the Anti-Christ?
I don't know much about his past as most do. I feel he is being judge on things that he did in the past. If the man does not believe in god so what. As everyone who does believe in god as I do to. Who can actually say they saw him with their own eyes?
@Rhamah (42)
If the man does not beleive in god so what ????? I don't want anyone who does not share my values with to become president !!!!!!!!!! And as far as asking who can actually say they have seen god with their own two eyes..........????? THAT IS WHAT FAITH IS !!!! :)
Well then no one should be running for president then. Enjoy
@asgtswife04 (2482)
well, my opinion on him is bad. i wouldn't vote for him if he was the only one running...i would put my name in there before i would vote for him and i wouldn't be surprised one bit if he was the antichrist. he has to many people flocking to him and it's really weird. he's not American. He was raised in a wahabi school, which is a school for terrorists and i just don't believe he's running to do America any good. I think what better way to get to America than through the inside. I believe if he's elected it won't be long before America is under attack and i think it will be by his own people. there is to much stuff not right about him and i don't like it one bit. thanks for posting and God bless
@Rhamah (42)
Exactly, he is not American..........It seems a little unconstitutional to have a canidate who is not American to be running for The president of the United States of America !!!
my thoughts exactly. there just isn't something right about him and i feel very uncomfortable that America might be in his hands if things don't take a major change and he looses. it's scary to think he might be the next president.