I need to get busy how about you?

@AnnaB7 (757)
well actually I really need to go to bed because it is very late and I am very tired. I will have to try and stop by again another time if I can. Hope you all are having a great day or night whichever may be the case. I'll try to make at least ten posts here tonmorrow if I can. I am only up to seventeen cents so I have a loooong way to go before I reach pay out.
@zxkiky (59)
I don't want to be busy even if i have to be busy , what i need is neither too busy nor too idle . anything is not good for extremeness, when you need to go to bed because you are very tired , just do it !
@fengxg22 (51)
I also feel tired.But posts is more easy than other ways to make money. Go on.And you can make more friends.
I missed my soaps today so I am up till they go off. I am only up to one life to live so far. I just scrubbed my micro wave and stove. Now I can't find my mop to to the floors. Good night.. You have plenty of time to mylot.