Messenging Problem

Singapore
I use Windows XP and Live Messenger 8.1 and the problem is I can't connect to the Live Msg's server with my password and username. It produces an error code:81000306. I have research the meaning of the code and found the ways of correcting any error however, it doesn't help. The worst scene is in the picture provided so can anybody help me with this? In addition, my Internet connection is fine with yahoo messenger and opening of websites. I have tried login to meebo.com and it return a exclamation mark sign on windows messenger which I do not understand. Can you please give some advice?
@queenofarms (1659)
Sorry not much help here....When I have problems I call my sister or the Geeksquad....Wish I could be more help.
Thank you for your response, although you are not of any help however, I believe you are good at other things so go for the things that you are better at doing. Anyway, the problem is being solved which I do not know how. Because this morning, it is running fine without any errors. Unlike on that day, I was unable to login the whole day.