I Love my family

@andyvish (901)
Really. Without them I cannot imagine living in the world. The world is full of problems and it is the family which makes you happy. I live for my family, I live for playing with my little one, I live to have a nice evening with my family. Family is an essential thing to every human being, mainly because it is a companion, it is a friend, it is lover, it is all and all. I love my family.
@BYOLA2871 (4371)
• South Africa
family is your strongest ponit when you are down to your lowest.my family hold a very special place with me cos they have been there all through i do have a number of friends who have turned out to be like family too and i hold them special too
@andyvish (901)
Of course, friends can also act like families in case of crisis. But I think they are not that committed on some issues which we cannot foresee. Thank you.
@BYOLA2871 (4371)
• South Africa
yes you are quite right but i can tell you that some friends really stick and they make much difference
• Guam
i agree, I feel the same way about my family. I hope more people gave more credit to their families... others who don;t have a family seeks for one, and those who have it, sometimes takes it for granted.
@andyvish (901)
Nicely said. We should have family for the sake of life. Not life for the sake of family. Or is it the other way. Anyhow family is the backbone of successful people.
yes you are right! families are the basic building blocks of mankind, with out family no one can survive in this world and on the other side great families produces great individuals. The greatest thing about family is that its bind together by a glue named "LOVE" and makes us give that love to the world and make the world a better place, so in short we can sum-up that once we have great families we have a better world.
@andyvish (901)
You are right. We are glued with the word love with out family. Thank you.