If I had the chance, I'd really like to talk to whom?

If you had the option of meeting anyone you liked, past or present who would you chose to meet with? Would it be a relative you have yet to get to know, a historical figure, a political figure, someone that could offer advice on your current situation? What do you feel this person could offer you?
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
It would be an online friend that I've sort of lost touch with. I know that's not very original or interesting, but we had some very good conversations, and I would love to meet him and speak with him. I prefer to leave historical figures, unknown relatives, and anyone else up to the imagination. That way they can say or do whatever I want them to in my mind, and I don't have to worry about them disappointing me. I learned that lesson with relatives already, since learning too much about their lives only caused me to lose respect I might have had for them otherwise.
If it is original or interesting to you, then it is original and interesting to this post. Your friend, I am sure is every bit as important as any outstanding figure in history or otherwise. I hope that you will have the opportunity to meet.
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Thanks! :) Who would you like to meet, by the way?
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
That's really sweet! Thanks for sharing.
If I had the chance, I would sit down with my at one time best friend and explain to her what really happened to our friendship; to let her know that it's not what she or others may believe; to let her know that I still love her and miss the heck out of her. I would like to ask her: can't we just start over again? Yeah, that is who I would love to meet at our spot and just have a good one on one :(
I am assuming she is living. Is there no way to get in touch with her?
@drannhh (15235)
There really isn't anyone that I would feel the need to meet with in person given that we have so many books to read which now for the first sime in history are readily available and free for anyone interested to peruse. First of all, there is nothing about my current situation that requires any advice. If I should, say, meet with Nikola Tesla, for example, I would just let him talk about whatever interested him. If I met with Hildegard von Bingen for example, I suppose I could ask her if she knew that she is now best known for the music she composed in the 11th century, but since she was a mystic, given to visions, I would imagine she already knew that. No, thank you much, but I think I would rather let things lay where they are.
I'm almost surprised. I would have thought there would have been many historic teachers that would have peaked your interest.
Hi KB,If i have this change,i really want to meet the God.I hope he can give anything what i want,LOL.and give me a other change to meet him again.:D
You never know, perhaps one day we will all have the opportunity to meet him.
@Ohara_1983 (4120)
• Kuwait
i think i will be happy if i have chance to meet those people. specially to my dearest grandma & grandpa also my dad, if i have chance to meet them back again.