green tea for beautiful skin!!

South Korea
for green tea lover you can also used your used green tea ..try to put warm water into green tea and soak it,,you can used it as rinse to your face or body its good for the skin..
@megumiart (3780)
I've heard about all sorts of green tea health rumors. I wonder if any really work. xD
• South Korea
yeah,,here in korea,,koreans do love green tea,because not only for good health its also good for skin
@heart143 (1204)
that's good news! Now I have more reasons to stick to green tea.
@cheongyc (5075)
I know green tea is very good beverage for our health and according to research, it could keep us healthy and prolong our life span. Japanese who consumes green tea are blessed with longitivity. But I didn't know that it could be used for rinsing our face and body or other cosmetic treament. But I believe there is truth in it to some extent. I will try it out when I got a chance and hope it help to improve our skin & body condition.
• South Korea
yes its true,,koreans love to use green tea
@cheongyc (5075)
• South Korea
yes,its true koreans love to drink green tea and we also used it for our skin purposes
@nanayangel (7860)
Hi there! I love drinking green tea every night and I didn't know about this until now. Thank you very much for sharing that information.
• South Korea
your welcome..
@lkbooi (16100)
Hi marketing07, thanks for sharing the valuable tip of how to keep our complexion and body skin smooth and healthy, by using the green tea. I find that it is a very simple, convenient and economic way to do the rinse. Hopping that after doing this my face and body complexion will improve a lot.
• South Korea
here in my country,we have a green tea bath..on sauna you can find it.
@manya_pearl (1903)
Ah really? I never use green tea except to drink it. Hmmm... But i will try it, i hope its really working.
• South Korea
yes, korean used green tea for their beautiful skin..
Thank u for giving good information.
• South Korea
youre welcome
@joyangz32 (322)
• Netherlands
Thanks, I'm gonna try it.
• South Korea
yes..thanks
@cheongyc (5075)