after life

what do u people think happens to us when we die is their really an afterlife or do we just disintegrate into the ground are u choosing to be buried or cremated and why what are your feelings on this subject
@megumiart (3780)
I beleive there is an "after life," I think our spirits still exist after our bodies die.
I agree with the above poster that it is an extremely personal decision, based on religion, beliefs and family wishes. My husband wants to be cremated, I have not decided yet mostly because it isnt something i care to think about right now, but I will prob be cremated as well. Here in florida there is not much ground depth before you hit water to be buried, so if a lot of rain comes and the graves are washed away or unearthed that just wont work for me, so i will prob be cremated as well. As for an afterlife, yes I believe your spirit leaves your body and goes somewhere, where I cant say definately but I hope somewhere pleasant, heaven would be good.