Ladies, what does you man do that turns you on?

Look, guys think differently then you do. It is just a fact of life. If we were all into beer and football there would be no fights ever! What can we, as men, turn you on without looking pushing, aggressive and overbearing? Your help is greatly appreciated!
@ayou82 (3459)
What turns me on is the attitude and gentleness., That is the biggest point I can give to a man if he have these qualities.. He knows how to respect women
Great! May I ask what these things look like? It one things to tell a man to respect a women and have attitude and gentelness but what can a guy do to show these actions? Guys always think in actions and not in feelings (what happens first, and then I'll do this, followed by that...). May I ask what are some measurable and observable actions a guy can do to achieve this? Thank you for your view on this!
for me its the great loving smile and and a good warm hug.its just the chemistry of time.
All these are great comments! There are guys out there who are facing chemistry that may not be as strong as it once was. Are there any actions (guys seem to think in action: first I do this, then this...) that a guy can do to turn women on? Espcially married men to their wives. Thanks! Your view is really going to be helpful!
@nanayangel (7881)
Hi there! What turns me on is when a man makes me feel really loved and special.
I think that would be nice to be able to share with someone that they are really loved and special but I would love to hear a 'guy' translation of that. And with guys it is almost like there has to be steps involved. How does a guy make you feel loved and special? What does he do? If someone was observing, what would it look like? You ideas are really goin to help other women...because other guys will understand!