Has anyone know how I could watch football games online?

@zabawaus (1732)
Hi everyone I just moved to USA, and I am a football fan, my team though. I tried to watch it online but couldnt figure out how, does any of you know a program or site that I can watch sports online. Thank you all!!
We are in very bad situation. we can watch Cricket live streaming on net but not the games of football, hockey, basketball, batmentin etc.. hope for the sites that can work on these sports to be live. i will search for that and let you know it..
@zabawaus (1732)
Thank you for your answer!!! Have a great day!
@jhl930 (3605)
I don't know any websites for sure but I would say that you could probably go to youtube or some where like that maybe even espn and watch football games..I know that youtube will let you watch wrestling on their website..so you could probably also watch football games...just try it and maybe it will work out for you..doesnt hurt
@zabawaus (1732)
Hi jhl930, Thanks for your reply, but I want to watch football games live. Thank you again and have a great day!!!