When is the last time you really took a look at what is in your

@ersmommy1 (12595)
medicine cabinet? Boy! There is a lot of stuff in mine. Four deodorants. Shaving cream. Contact lens solution.(2 bottles) electric razor. 2 boxes of band aids. What is in your medicine cabinet?
@lilybug (21145)
There is a thermometer and extra little plastic covers, 2 pairs of nail clippers, 2 pairs of tweezers, some bug bite stuff, Anbesol, 3 pairs of hair scissors, these little tooth pick type things, 3 different kinds of bandages, corn removers, medical tape, the list goes on. This is without looking mind you, there is a lot more.
@ersmommy1 (12595)
hope nothing falls out when you open it,lol
@maddysmommy (16232)
Pretty much what you have including small tubs of hand cream, fingernail clipper, a few hair clips and vicks vaporub.
@maddysmommy (16232)
I forgot to add, that its funny how they call it a medicine cabinet in yet I don't keep any medicines in there. They are all in a container on the top of our fridge :)
@ersmommy1 (12595)
That is the safest place when you have kids.
@twoey68 (13651)
Let's see...I'm going to do this without looking so here goes...there's q-tips, a small tube of toothpaste, a tube of Heat for muscles, a tube of tripe antibiotic cream, some bandages, a container of jewelry cleaner, a couple small bottles of perfume, a small can of shaving cream, disposable razors and some tweezers. I think that's it. I should probably clean it out but it's really not all that bad and most of the stuff in there, we use. [b]**AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~[/b]
@Modestah (11188)
it is about time for me to be going through it again... twice a year spring and fall cleanings are about when they get sorted out and much gets thrown out. though we keep medicines elsewhere - they also get routinely sorted through.
• Pakistan
I have lot of used medicine in my medicine cabinet. Medicine for healing of sore throat, medicine for clod and cough, medicine for fever. We also have so many kinds of ointments in their tubes. I have bandage material consisted on cotton pad and cloth for dressing. My medicine cabinet is like an emergency first aid box. And it is very helpful when me and my family feel something wrong in respect of our health.
Well, you have to go through it occasionally to make sure old meds are removed. You wouldn't want a houseguest to try taking some headache pills from the 1920's!
all of the above minus the shaving cream,and band aids. Adding to this list. Over 5 bottles of one medication. 3 bottles of another one. Contact case for the brat. and some avon items I still don't use. Won't waste anymore money there. :)