I am back after being hospitalised for 4 days...

@lingli_78 (12836)
Australia
Hi friends... just want to let you all know that i had been sick for the whole week last week and i am being hospitalised finally from friday night until last night... i've got a viral infection due to my stomach upset which affects my heart muscle and my lung... until now, my blood pressure is still very very low and i still feel very very tired when i am doing small task... i stay one night in ICU which lots of tubes going through my body... i never think that it will be this scary... i miss work and i am only allowed to start working next week... i got hospital bills which is quite a large sum to pay and they only give me 14 days to settle it... i can only pray that i can go through all these hard times and everything went back to normal again... my hubby had been very supportive when i am in hospital... now that i am back, i will try to be active again here after missing for so long... please pray for my recovery and hopefully everything will be fine for me next week... God Bless you all...
@howard96h (11643)
• New York, New York
I am glad to hear your feeling a little better. You take care of yourself. Hope these flowers cheer you up.
@lingli_78 (12836)
hi howard... thanks so much for the flowers... yes, i do feeling much better now... just have to take care of the bills now and i miss out on lots of things when i am sick... feel a little bit upset... that's all... but i am recovering now and hope to go back to work again next week... thanks again and take care...
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello dear lingli. I am so sorry that you had been sick for the whole week, but I am glad that you are getting better now. Yeah, it is very expensive to stay in hospital when you are sick and have to stay there for the treatment. By the way, have you ever thought about getting medical insurance so that you don't have to be so burdened once you are sick? It is nice to know that your hubby is so caring and supportive to you. Have a rest at home without doing anything concerning heavy physical labour. Bless you and take care, dear friend.
@lingli_78 (12836)
hi williamjisir... thank you so much for your care and concern... yeahh..., this is the first time i am admitted to the hospital here in australia and i never know that it will be so costly... fortunately, the hospital is kind enough and allowed me to pay in installment... yes, i am definitely going to apply for hospital cover now that i had experienced something this bad... hopefully, i never have to experience this again in the future... take care and God Bless you too my friend...