Plus & Minus buttons have disappeared

Incase you don't get a response back from me..... - 2006
Has anyone else noticed this ~ or is it a glitch that is only affecting me?
Yes, it's because they're doing work on the system. They said the buttons will be back in 24hrs. :)
Thanks for letting me know ;-]
@acdc0805 (981)
I recieved an alert regarding that. They are updating the server/system, and ratings are temporarily disabled, and some images are not working properly.
Thanks for letting me know. Guess I didn't get that alert for some reason unknown lol
@missybal (4492)
Mine just came back, guess it was a glich they had to work out.
@BigMouth (335)
reading messages section will keep you updated
@sbeauty (5870)
I've noticed it, too. Is it a glitch or another mylot change? I really wish that the powers than be would spend a little more time communicating things to us. We have to try and find out everything for ourselves, and lots of rumors get posted.
I can see that you already have your answer. Have a nice night.
i received an alert telling me about it.
@manzician (4733)
smile - smile
That is right... I also recieved the same alert...Thank you so much for question. Its a great experience to be here on mylot... I would like stay here for a long time... What about you guys... Are you only here for money or to make friends...
@getjimmy (2245)
mylot - mylot
dont worry.every thing will b normal within 24 hours.they r updating their servers.
yes mine are gone too. I guess they are working on it.
Oh well..look at it this way ..no one can give you a minus:) it could only be positive then;)+