Look - a - Likes

@Modestah (11192)
remember on 101 dalmations the dog owners looked like their dogs - I can not help but think of the lady with the Afghan Hound! Have you noticed that people do often look like their pets - is that why they chose the pet, they have a little narcisism about them and are attracted to what looks like themselves? or does the pet start to change its looks to resemble its master? or does the man change his looks to start looking like his pet? have you ever known anyone to look like their pet? we had a friend that looked like an ostrich to me, but as far as I know he did not own an emu, rhea, or ostrich.
@kimbers867 (2540)
We have a lady who lives down the street who has a poodle with longer hair and the owner wears her hair the same way. At first I thought it was me, but a couple of neighbors have agreed.
@Modestah (11192)
makes you wonder if she is doing it to look like the dog - not grooming the dog so that it looks like her, or, maybe she just likes poofy curly hair
@jillhill (37379)
I have seen some that look like their pets. I have had several dogs but never looked like any of them that I know of! LOL....Maybe they do get a dog that looks like them. Maybe it's some sort of attraction when they are picking the pet.
@Calais (10899)
Thats funny and true in most cases, when you actually think about it there is always some resemblence between a pet and it owner. Strange.