Looking for a HBO mini series on DVD - - -

@coffeebreak (17815)
I loved the HBO mini series All the Rivers Run - with Sigrid Thornton and John Waters - set in Australia turn of the century and life on the river boats and all. Amazing mini series! I bought the book - bit different but still good. But I haven't seen it on TV since the first time I saw it in early 80's. I have searched all the online stores etc for the box set - can't find it anywhere. Anyone got any suggestions on where to look for it? Amazon and Overstock and Ebay are only places I know of. I've googled it and nothing. Suggestions?
@bochco123 (597)
Well apparently it's not available on DVD, but try searching for it on amazon.com under VHS. I found two listings for it. Must be out of print or something, because it's a little pricey for VHS, but it's there on amazon, being sold by a third party. Hope this helps.
@coffeebreak (17815)
Didn't look at used or third party on Amazon. I saw it once some place and VHS was $225 and I can't afford that! Gues I'll just have to wait and hope!
Well good luck.