Daylight savings

Ok, I'm still pretty new to this whole day light savings thing. Here where I'm located in Indiana never had to do daylight savings until a few years ago. Other places in Indiana has been doing it for a long time. My parents told me a long time ago they use to do it, but stopped doing it for a long time, but started it back up again. I can't stand the thing! I know you only switch your clocks twice a year, but still. It takes my body forever to get use to the different hours. You get an extra hour of sleep one day and then the next time they do it you loose an hour of sleep. Do they have daylight savings where you live? Also, do you like it, dont like it, or doesnt it bug you? Maybe I would not mind it so much if in fact I grew up with it, but I didnt and its a change for me and I cant stand it.
@dizzblnd (3073)
I have always had DST. I have ALWAYS hated it. Never really saw the point in it. All it does is mess up my system.. by the time I got used to it.. they change it again
I know exectly how you feel. My body doesnt get use to it forever. Then when it finally does, it seems like they change times again. I never really understood the stupid thing.
@bfarrier1 (2082)
I have always had daylight savings time it doesn't really bother me but I wish they would leave it one way or the other.I like this time due to the fact we get more evening daylight.Have a great day!