are you a cry baby?

@ruthinian (2311)
People respond to situation differently. And people express their emotion in different manners that they are comfortable with. People have different characteristics that make them unique. I am a cry baby. I cry in almost all situations... be it a happy or sad situation. I cry when I am watching a movie or a play. I cry when a friend will tells me a sad story or a happy one. I cry when I am angry or when I am emotional or when I feel loved. Are you a cry baby? What makes you cry?
@Tehgamer (275)
• Trinidad And Tobago
No I don't usually cry. The only time I have had tears flow out of my eyes in recent memory was when I was extremely angry and I couldn't do anything about it because it was my dad who was making fun of me. Lol after a while I realised I was getting angry for no reason because he was just making jokes and we were all doing it before to everyone else. I was acting pretty imature lol. I was just 15 at the time so... I guess girls show their emotions more than guys because I can hear the saddest story and feel pretty sad but I never actually cry.
@ruthinian (2311)
Yes, girls are kinda more emotional. And there are girls who are really tough too. They won't cry no matter what. I can be tough too when I wanted to. thanks.
@clowdine (1402)
I cry whenever I feel sorry for other people even when watching drama. I thought in the past it was a weakness because people can always take advantage of me but I realized by reading the Bible it is a blessing to be merciful because those who don't know mercy cannot expect mercy from God come judgment day. Usually when I cry it is related to pity. On the other hand, too much joy can also make me teary eyed. Especially in cases like I thought it is already hopeless but all of a sudden, my problem is solved.
@ruthinian (2311)
I love the feeling of shedding "tears of joy" it was so relieving. And yes, sad movies are so moving to me, specially the "Maalaala mo kaya". lol
OMG the tears flow for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I cry when my family members or friends are upset, when I am soooooo angry that I cant speak, when i am watching real life documentaries or movies, I have cried when I have heard about someone I don't really know being hurt or dying. I do cry lots but I don't see this as a bad thing, I am just a sensitive soul!!!!!!
@ruthinian (2311)
No, that is not a bad thing at all. You are just being human. Thanks.
I cry whenever I feel like crying- happy or sad situations- I do. If I am touch with an instance, whether it's a song, a story, a movie, a book, goodbyes, heartbreak, when I am hurt- if I can't help my tears I cry. Crying is a way of humans to deal with their emotions, it can be the ultimate way on how we can express what we feel inside.
@malda08i (53)
• Japan
yeahyou ur very emotional person.me too i cry also when i see sad movies.whn im overwhelmdwhen i hear sad stories from my family.and when i seesomebody who is in pain emotionally and physically especially when it comes to my family.
@dlkuku (1936)
I cry or have to hold my tears back very often, so I guess I am a crybaby. I cry when I am angry, when something or someone upsets me, when I lose a loved one, sad movies or books, I have even been known to cry over commercials. There are so many things that make me cry, I cried when my kids and grandkids were born, I cry when one of my kids is hurt, I cry when the car breaks down, I cry in church, when I hear a sad song. Well, yep, I am a crybaby.
@canzPL (8)
• Poland
i would not say im a cry baby. but still i cry when in very sad : P
@fossesor (268)
I cry . but depends on a situation. When I'm so down, family problems makes me trigger to cry. Sometimes I can control not to cry in a crowd place but. I remember that It happens on me twice that I cried. When I was riding a bus from hospital to go home and When I am at the mall with my partner.
@gxnfly (1147)
I was a cry baby,I cried when I was upset about something bad happened to me?When I cried out I would felt better.But now I seldom cry,I don't know why,don't know if it's good .Maybe it's because I am grown-up now,maybe it's because I am stronger than I used to be. Crying is good ,let you feel released .Then you can be happy again. I like baby girl.
@bubblyapple (2654)
i'm not a cry baby, most often i could control my emotions to whatever situations. but there are really situations that i find myself a cry baby too, when my family is involved, these are the times i can't control my emotions. wahhh
@aero89 (422)
I'm a cry-baby in all sorts of ways. From tearing up watching Ty Pennington and hundreds of community members shouting "Move that bus!" or seeing a kitten walking along the roadside, or even when throwing my hands up thinking "What's the point of it all?!", I am a cry-baby. Happiness, sadness, confusion, anticipation, forethought and even hindsight, pain, fear, uncertainty, compassion, and self-doubt are all reasons one might cry. Surely, there are many more reasons, but alas I ran out at 11. Anyway. Crying is a natural thing and whether it actually comes out in tears is dependent upon the person. Regardless, the feeling has to come out - it just does. Did you ever know anybody at the workplace who always complained? Someone who got a bruise and was sure to keep you updated on how it was healing? Maybe the readers themselves have cursed at their computer screens for whatever reasons. I think it's all under the headline: Crying. So, in a way we are all cry-babies I think. But that's still no reason to go around calling people cry-babies. Hmm, maybe the term "cry-baby" needs some kind of politically correct term; I'm opting for Emotional Experience Specialist of the Self.
@chiyosan (30197)
i get teary eyed easily but i dont cry easily.. i wonder if there is a difference between the two. Things that make me cry are as follows: 1. too much anger 2. too much sadness 3. sensitive topics discussed - my family and what we have been through. 4. sad movies 5. scary situation - like a flying cockroach... believe me that could get me to cry.... 6. simply anything unusual.... or out of the ordinary feeling
@laurika (4536)
I used to by like you, speicaly when i was a teen. It could happen only small thing and I would start to cry like a baby, but I was very senstivie. but since 19 i am on my own and i have been through a lot of tough time and realize that crying is not gonna do anything. i think i am just harder then i was and just stop to crying over thing, but try to fix them.
No, I'm not a crybaby. I don't cry for no VALID reason at all. I'm not sensitive. I think I'm pretty cold, anyway. But, when I cry, the tears are really flowing! It's hard to make me cry and if you made me cry, you're really awesome. So, I give thumbs up to the stuffs that make me cry--from the movies, to people.