Days of Our Lives

@Thoroughrob (11750)
Who do you think will match for Bo's transplant? I think it will be Victor or Phillip or Bo's mother. The whole thing is a bit strange.
I am thinking that John will be checked also and will turn out to be a match for Bo.I think that no one in his family will be a match.We'll find out soon just have to wait.
@myrith (1830)
I agree, I dont think it will come from a family member, it might be an outsider, they always have things go that way just to throw us off, time will tell!
@happy6162 (3009)
I thought it would be Phillip but I was not surprise when it turn out to be his daughter Chelse. She had accidently kill her brother and this would bring the family closer.
@Lakota12 (42681)
I beleive it will be Phillip as they both have the same father and looks like it might come from Victors side of the family!
@KarenO52 (2951)
I just had this crazy thought that John could be a match. He is a cousin. That would add more drama, since in John's current persona, he probably wouldn't be willing to donate, and everyone would be trying to convince him.