How often do you change what is on your altar?

I'm a member of a community on Livejournal where people post pictures of their altars. As expected, the community can be quite slow until the holidays are on their way. However, some community members change the items and decorations on their altars often to reflect things they are working on or to represent something else personal. I don't change the items on my altar often. I barely decorate for the holidays. Sometimes I add some things to represent the seasons but otherwise, I don't change or add things much. Sometimes I will get inspired to add dried flowers or something else but not usually. So how about you. How often do you change your altar around? Do you decorate for the seasons constantly? Do you change your altar cloth or leave it be?
@mari61960 (4895)
I don't have my alter set up at the moment. I have been so stuck in depression.. I am gather things and getting ready to set it up in June. Well this is my goal anyway. I don't know why I feel I have to wait until June...I just do.. Brightest Blessings
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I don't really have a set altar at the moment, because I have neither space in my home nor a way of babyproofing it. Most of my magical stuff is stored on shelves, and my most special items are all in the same bag. However, when I do have an altar it changes pretty often. Even my shelves as they are now wind up rearranged pretty often, because it depends on what I'm working on as well as what season it is. I always have something I'm doing mystically, so my altar would constantly be changing based on what my current goals and plans are.
i dont keep one set up due to space issues.. maybe when i have more room i will set one up but i never have lived in a place that has had enough room grr
@DarkDancer (1011)
• Dayton, Ohio
I don't really have my alter set up right now, the space is too small here. When I do have it set up, I try to checge the coverings to reflect the season. Unfortuantely sometimes I miss one or two. If I were truly industrious I would change for each season and also have special things for each of the Sabbats.