Ladies, have you tried the Mooncup?

@GreenMoo (11837)
I don't know if it's available elsewhere (maybe under another name?), so this might just apply to ladies in the UK. For those who don't recognise the name, a Mooncup is a small rubber 'cup' which is worn internally, over the cervix, to catch menstrual blood instead of a tampon or towel. Have you used a Mooncup? How did you find it? I've never tried one but I'm interested in having a try. it sounds quite difficult to position & potentially messy. I'd be interested to hear what you thought.
@eden32 (3975)
It sounds the same as the 'diva cup' available in the US. I've used the diva cup, and used my diaphram like a diva cup in the past; it's really not messy or complicated. Of course the first couple of tries may be less than smooth, but no worse than learning how to use a tampon. Once in place you should be completely comfortable, barely able to tell it's there.
@GreenMoo (11837)
I think you're right, I've just done a search on the Diva Cup and it does look like the same sort of thing. Thanks.