Tobey Keith

@Mommamea (1215)
One hell of a concert he puts on. Don't miss it if you get the chance to get tickets?
@dalejr38 (2421)
i've seen toby keith 3 times in concert in shreveport louisiana.
@Mommamea (1215)
3 times WOW. I will go see him again if he comes back to the area. It was Awesome to see him.
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
i hear he puts on good shows
@Mommamea (1215)
Defenitly so. He is all about honoring the Troops as well. He is awesome.
marine - marine
i ve never seen him in concert but I like his songs
@Mommamea (1215)
If you like his songs you must go to one of his concerts. He put's on a great concert. Which song is your favorite?
@rracers89 (3246)
I have seen him in concert and I love it I will never pass him up if he comes to town again.
@Mommamea (1215)
Same here. My daughter wanted to take my son and my Husband decided to buy tickets for the whole family. We all enjoyed every bit of the concert. We will always get tickets when he is close by from now on.
I saw Toby recently when he came to my town. He had a very good show with good songs and good effects. He ended the show with his patriotic songs, which was a good way to go out.
I would like to go to concerts but I just don't like the hassle of it all. I would like to see Toby though...raar! LMAO!