Are you a multi-tasking person?

I'm a multi-tasker - I do many things at the same time and really get fulfilled because I do get results...and somehow my immediate boss is satisfied with what I am doing...
@psyche49f (2511)
Yes, I am...I know because I can do many things at the same time...like I can make reports for CHED, at the same time prepare for PAASCU accreditation, make memo's, minutes, and a lot of other things at work. I'm working in a university, and to get things done, I have to be a multi-tasker. At home, I still have time for mylotting in spite of my other house chores in between reading my favorite book. I know that other people, like some colleagues do one thing at a time, and I wonder if there's anyone who is like me. I don't wish to become a superwoman of sorts, but my job calls for it, or else...
@megumiart (3780)
Yes, I am a multi-tasker. I like keeping myself busy, feeling productive, so I like doing several things at the same time. :}
@mnsrwt123 (2058)
Hmm, i am also a multitasking person. And i think we all have the potential to do multitasking. Like listening music and also doing some work at computer is also a multitasking too...lol Keep posting!!!
@cripfemme (7713)
I'm a big multi-tasker. I usually have five projects going at once and I'm at least reading two books. When I was in school, where I'm thinking about returning soon, I had to mult-task in order to have time for hobbies and activism as well as work. I think anyone who cannot multi-task in our modern society is at a distinct disadvantage.
well i also a multi -tasking man. but from after few days i gonna be simple man. because i wanna rest from it near to one month atleast. i am sick of doing multitasking things. and now after that month there will be really hard to me be again multi-tasking man because i am going abroad to study.