Can you get sick by continuous clicking your mouse?

@NCgirl (488)
Office people, or even just anyone of us who's online at home most of the time, and those who do click-to-sites, our right hand's so stressed, by nonstop clicking. Can we get sick from that?? I'm just curious about carpal tunnel syndrome, if you heard of it. I'm just being paranoid, I have this online job, and it's a little tedious, but pays good..But you know, I do a lot of mouse-clicking since I do research primarily, and my right hand is getting numb. I want to stop but I have a deadline to beat..Can't wait to sleep.. Tell me what do you think about it.
That pain is no joke your speaking of. I had to leave the computer for a week just to get back my feeling. I was also in much pain while sleeping. It was from me having to do so many things online. I am fine now as I get to take days off. So do get off the computer and stretch your arms out. That pain is no laughing matter.