Bottled Water and Cancer Warning
March 19, 2008 10:55am CST
Sheryl Crow was on Ellen and she said this is how she got Breast Cancer. This has been identified as the most common cause of high levels in breast cancer especially in Australia. Women should not drink bottled water after it has been left in the car. The plastic bottles have certain chemicals that can lead to Breast Cancer. The heat causes toxins from the plastic bottle to leak into the water and they have found the toxins in Breast Tissue. Use a stainless steal Container or glass bottle if you can. This is not coming from me, it came from a friend who got it from someone else. I would check into this though.
2 people like this
• United States
19 Mar 08
As someone pointed out above that isn't true. It's an urban legend. There are many going around. If you ever want to find out for sure you can go to http://www.snopes.com/ and do a search there. They check things out there. I think we should all check things out like this before passing it on. That way we know when we do warn someone it's for real.
• United States
20 Mar 08
this is what she suspects or blames for her cancer, there are so many potential causes that narrowing it down to a water bottle chemical is next to impossible. You can find that and any other chemical you ingest in just about ever tissue of the body if you know how to test for it or have a large enough sample. Did it cause hers? Maybe, maybe, I do however wonder how much of her decision to publicly blame the plastics was caused by her environmental activism and plastic is bad for the environment. The important thing to me is she is a great musician and I am glad we will have her around a while longer...