Presidential Election

@pkc3000 (1267)
Presidential candidate for Democratic Party B.Obama raised question on Clinton Foundation. Both are raising issues and issues and allegation against each other.Now such allegation has reached upto personal level.Robert Gibs Communication aide of Obama asked Hillary Clinton to submit Income Tax return of her family during the tenure of Bill Clinton as president.Even Obama's aide also raised question about the activities of Clinton's foundation.Hillary's close aide and political advisor mark paen said that Obama disappointed due to defeat in Texas and Ohio. He also told that it is sure that Obama will loose in Pennsylvania. Paen also attacked that Obama knows about to loose he immediately adopted the policy of personal attack. pkc3000
@Netsbridge (3242)
A very funny thing is happening in this 2008 US presidential election. Barack Obama is causing us to revisit some of our past and unpleasant history. And as I already said somewhere, the US will make that Obama does not become the next president of the US! I believe Republicans for Hillary, such as conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh, supported Hillary simply because he wanted to ascertain that Hillary Clinton (whom most Americans would not again want in the White House) becomes the nominee for the democrats; thus, making the presidential bid an easy grab for the Republicans. The tactic Rush Limbaugh just hours before the Texas primary - telling Republicans to go out and vote for Hillary Clinton (which they did in historic record), was a ploy not only to weaken Barack Obama, but to frustrate, divide the entire Democratic party (the Blacks of whom are already divided because of loyalty to former president Bill Clinton and Barack Obama) and thereby strengthen and/or make their Republican candidate (whom they already knew would be no match in 2008) look good after the now inevitable mud sling. I am non-partisan, but cannot help sympathizing with Barack Obama, especially after witnessing such a cheap trick driven by bigotry. I am also reminded of similar bigots (all over 50) who would call talk shows in Houston, Texas, when Lee P. Brown was mayor and always referred to the then Houston mayor as Black mayor Brown; as if Houston had multiple mayors all named Brown, and they were making a distinction! (Laughs) However, I believe it is only a matter of time before the old school ideas are completely done with, seeing the internet is also helping in bridging some gaps and creating worldwide interactive forums to enlighten the younger generations. By 2020, if God willing, most of our old schoolers and world bigots would be gone. It is only a matter of time! Oh, did you all notice that McCain seem to have elected himself president of the US by immediately lunching into Middle Eastern affairs? (Laughs) God bless us all!
Oh, just the edited copy: A very funny thing is happening in this 2008 US presidential election. Barack Obama is causing us to revisit some of our past and unpleasant history. And as I already said somewhere, the US will make sure that Obama does not become the next president of the US! I believe Republicans for Hillary, such as conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch and Rush Limbaugh, supported Hillary simply because they wanted to ascertain that Hillary Clinton (whom most Americans would not again want in the White House) becomes the nominee for the democrats; thus, making the presidential bid an easy grab for the Republicans. The tactic used by Rush Limbaugh just hours before the Texas primary - telling Republicans to go out and vote for Hillary Clinton (which they did in historic record), was a ploy not only to weaken Barack Obama, but to frustrate, divide the entire Democratic party (the Blacks of whom are already divided because of loyalty to former president Bill Clinton and Barack Obama) and thereby strengthen and/or make their Republican candidate (whom they already knew would be no match in 2008) look good after the now inevitable mud sling. I am non-partisan, but cannot help sympathizing with Barack Obama, especially after witnessing such a cheap trick driven by bigotry. I am also reminded of similar bigots (all over 50) who would call talk shows in Houston, Texas, when Lee P. Brown was mayor and always referred to the then Houston mayor as Black mayor Brown; as if Houston had multiple mayors all named Brown, and they were making a distinction! (Laughs) However, I believe it is only a matter of time before the old school ideas are completely done with, seeing the internet is also helping in bridging some gaps and creating worldwide interactive forums to enlighten the younger generations. By 2020, if God willing, most of our old schoolers and world bigots would be gone. It is only a matter of time! Oh, did you all notice that John McCain (with the record visits to Iraq) seem to have elected himself president of the US by immediately lunching into Middle Eastern affairs? I guess the US is actually going to be in Iraq for the next 1,000 years! People, it is not Vietnam, it is Texas all over! (Laughs)
• Kottayam, India
I thought Americans are more sincere, to get positions people every where makes tricks
@Baltek (261)
Here in Canada allegations have always been the way politicians do things. It's not about the real points that are needed to be talked about, but what the other party has hidden in his closet. That's democracy for you, we vote not on who is the best, but is the least worst of the two.