Anyone how to network computers in a house?

@kgwat70 (13395)
If there is anyone that knows how, I could use some help. I would like to have the other bedroom in my house able to use my high speed internet?
@brentjh (679)
• Namibia
Maybe you should consider getting a wireless hub and wireless cards for your PC's/ Laptop's. Connect the wireless hub to the Internet connection point. Connect all your other PC's with Wireless.
@kgwat70 (13395)
I have tried a wireless hub but did not know about the wireless card. Is that why I was unsuccessful because I needed wireless cards?
@mavijayne (429)
logo - intel
you should need a wired or wireless router to extend your internet or a wifi access point. your other computer should also have a wireless receiver
@kgwat70 (13395)
Okay, great. Thank you very much for your help. :-)
I never learned how..but that's a good topic since I thought it would be nice to have a computer in the other room..perhaps I shall just move this computer to the other room;)
@kgwat70 (13395)
I am doing it because sometimes I rent out the other bedroom in my home and if someone needed access it would be available.