Getting shocked at normal and completely harmless things

March 22, 2008 11:56pm CST
Guys, have you ever experience feeling shocked at something that wasn't suppose to do that? I had been shocked at touching some metals, sometimes even when touching some people. Of course I don't mean getting shocked like it's serious or anything, just something minimal. Something you just have felt.
1 person likes this
1 response
• United States
23 Mar 08
its just static electricity. happens to everybody every once in a while. for me on windy days i can touch the walls in the hallway and get shocked. you can also build up a mild charge of static electricity if you tend to shuffle your feet when you walk. nothing to worry about. it can actually be kind of fun! especially if more than one person in the house has some built up, then you can sneak up on each other and shock em when they least expect it lol!
• United States
24 Mar 08
yup, just drag them as you walk..put on a pair of socks and walk around without complelty lifting your foot off the ground, so your heel drags with each step. only works on carpet, and a dry windy day helps!