A how to question!

@cortjo73 (6500)
I have seen that some people respond to myLot discussions via their email. Can anyone explain how? I tried that once and it didn't show up here so, I think it just went to discussions@mylot.com or wherever. So, how do you respond to myLot discussions from your email. I wouldn't mind being able to do that sometimes! Please help! Thank you!
You have to respond to the post on mylot. There should be a link to hit in your email. If not try using gmail for the responding. You will find two link sin the emial. One to go to the discussion the other to go to the responses your reading.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I have gmail with the "view this response" and "View this entire discussion in myLot" but, some people can actually respond from their email without having to go directly to myLot from the provided links to do it. I think gmail doesn't have a direct feature for it.
@cortjo73 (6500)
And, where are my manners? Thank you for your help!