How often do you visit your parents?

China
I find out that I haven't visited my parents for 2 monthes,this is seldom happen in my school time. Although we contact each other by the telephone sometimes,you know, it's still quite different from face to fact talk.I miss them so much,however,the work thing... So, how often do you visit your parents?
My mom lives across the street from me. So I can visit when I want to. And she can do the same with us. I am sure your parents know your missing them. As well as you know they miss you. Your doing something to better your life. So try not to feel so bad about it. Send them a nice handmade card with a kiss inside.
Thanks for your understanding,and good idea!
I visit them every day because I still live with them. My boyfriend and I live in the upstairs part of our house and my parents live downstairs. We've thought about moving out but my dad cannot keep the place going on his own. So if we moved, we would be here all the time anyways. This way we can take care of them and keep an eye on things. It works out better.
Enjoy!
@busta1baby (1230)
well rite now i live with them still...lol...so everyday
@xialinye (1403)
i visit them once in 2 weeks cause i live in dorm.when i come home,i have a dinner with them and i talk everything about my college life.sometimes i ask their help about how to make important desicion.and they often give me a proper suggestion. so i love my parents.:-)