Starbucks Coffee

I hear a lot of good things about starbucks coffee. Is it really that good? Anyone here try it?
@aquarian83 (1944)
it is good but costly... can try mochas...
@tigger_k (62)
The BEST IS: Caramel Macchiato Foamed milk marked with espresso, vanilla & real caramel I promise you will love it
@sydra12 (49)
Starbucks is OK. I think for the money they charge it should be great, and it is never hot enough.
@sedel1027 (17851)
I love starbucks coffe. I drink it a few times a week. Since I get skim milk and don't put any sugar in my coffee I don't worry about the calories. It can be expensive, but I would rather psend my money on a cup of coffee that satisfies me than waste it on something else.
Starbucks is good. Its really strong tho. and yes its expencive. but sooooo good.
I HATE STAR BUCKS COFFEE YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY THIS GERMANY COFFEE CALLED JACOBS. IT'S THE BEST COFFEE THAT I HAVE EVER TASTE.
@cyrux004 (949)
Starbucks has also expanded its branches into gulf countries like UAE and Kuwait , its a hit even there. Waiting for them to open in India so that even we can have the taste of the most popular coffe available
@ssh123 (31096)
I haven't tasted it yet. My nephew is in UK and when he visited us last month, he used to tell about this Coffee which is famous in North America, US, Canada and UK and elsewhere. It is the aroma that makes the coffee great. Being best of 100 Fortune club member, I had had that they are the purveyors of world coffee.
it is really good but a little pricey
@havoc425 (78)
i live in seattle Wa and we have a starbucks every block and there all doing good. Its actually really good coffe.
@Andy77 (432)
It's good, but so expensive! I only have it once in a while as a treat. I think Folger's coffee is great!
I think it is good. But i don't drink it anylonger. I need 11 sugurs in my coffee so the calories on top of theres don't work.