When you see discussions about "paid to post" do you ever visit those sites?

Everyone is talking about how other sites pay 3-6 cents per post and how little mylot pays, etc etc. No matter what the other sites pay, I just cant stand the layout of those sites (yes, I do sometimes look). I am always looking for ways to earn on the net, BUT when it comes to "paid to post" Mylot wins hands down. SO, come on, dont be afraid to admit it, do YOU ever visit any of those sites? If so, why do you keep coming back to mylot?
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
I don't know:P I signed up to couple paid per post before and one that I liked went down and with others it was partialy layout that turned me off (typical blue-silverish forum layout) or I was sonfused with all the topics and sections. I think myLot is the best for me but maybe it's because it's my first one xD
Yes, that is the typical color and layout, yikes. Stick with mylot, its the best for you and me :)
@StereoDiva (2143)
I've visited one other one before. I used it for a few days, but I didn't like the layout as much as myLot. The thing about mylot is I can't run it while I'm on other certain sites, so unfortunately, I choose the other site. But mylot is my favourite ptp.
The techies on mylot should be very proud of their creation. The day one of them figure it out, watch out mylot!