well,morachat is back up again!

@BUSSY1979 (1284)
Yes,i was over there just a sec ago,and was doing some posting,and checking the site out.It is owned by another man out of the USA country.I don't remember his location,but he does sound like a nice young feller.I oh i hope that the site will stay up again. I really loved the site,when Bryan had it.It just was the fact that everybody there made you feel welcomed and warm hearted. so,if you're a member there,or was,or would like to be,hop on over there and sign in.It is going to be bigger and better than b4 says the Admin. The payout is sstill the same though.
@mythmoh (3986)
are you a member of moratraffic?what happened to it?wheather anybody bought it?do you have any discussion regarding this in morachat?will be helpful if you know any information regarding moratraffic and if so please post it here.I am member of moratraffic and not morachat.
@KrisNY (7591)
Chris-- the owner of Morachat recently bought Moratraffic as well- He didn't buy it from Bryan-- but from the person who had bought it from Bryan/Jenn. I think the site will be back up and running soon-
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
thanks Kris for the info about Morachat.i am a reg member there also, and trying to promote the site all over.
@Breath (1297)
I have been on morachat.Sounds like another nice site that pays money.Maybe I will check it out.Thanks!
@jsitko (1169)
MoraCaht is up and running and better than ever. The new owner is Chris and is trying to make improvements and would love to have everyone back again. It has a new look and sub categories which makes browsing there much easier. He also bought all the Mora sites, MoraTraffic, MoraSurfing and MoraFreebies. Go check them out. He seems to be very honest and kept us all up to date on all the changes.
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
yes,it's great that Chris is redoing the site.i'm greatful for Chris. He's a real nice guy.I like his wife too.:)
@NeoComp (1320)
Well this is some good news. i thought morachat was a cool site. I never made any money there yet. But I think it's a cool site to chat on. Well have a good night.
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
yeah,it is an awesome site.the new admin said that he's going to rearrange everything on the board,and he says that it is going to be better than it was when Bryan had it.he says that we'll earn more, but still the same payout but i don't really understand what he meant by that.but,i think there's a bright future for morachat. with the new admin,i think that we will have a strong paid forum on the net.and it be a good paid forum.
hi there, can you tell me more about moreachat i went there but did not understand the things its not so clear there. how much we get per post? how much is the payout? when is the payout? and big question: are international members allowed?
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
yes,i can explain to y;ou about morachat. and here's the detailed payout and pay on each post. 0.02 cents per post and they pay you monthly.as of right now,they are thinking of upping the payout to $10,it use to be $9 when Bryan had it. But,i was reading your post here,and you asked about the International members.International members are welcomed there,and in the futur, the new admin says,that he's gonna give the international members a plan where they could buy something with their earnings,throughout the web. i also like to add on here,that when you do start a topic,and let's say that someone responds to it,well,you'll get paid for them responding to it.if you are wanting to sign up,,you can go to http://www.morachat.com/forum/php?.mode=register&refer_id=513
@dawnald (84075)
• Shingle Springs, California
It's not going to be bigger and better if the Admin keeps scaring people off with his nasty comments. I even hear one of the moderators left...