I want to know. How many members are logged into Mylot ? Can we tell, would you

like to see how many member are on Mylot when your on too.
I am logged into mylot. I hope others will be here soon. I would not mind seeing that on a up grade. But I am sure people will find something stalky about it.
Thanks for letting me know. Let's see I'm here of course, and you are here. That makes two for sure. We will have to do a member count the hard way and see how many that post to get a count.
Your very welcome
@winterose (39893)
no I don't think I would really care one way or another, maybe to see when my friends are on, might be nice but that is about it.
Thanks for the comment
@icyorchid (2564)
Yes that would be fantastic to know who was on...... They could do it similar to myspace or something like that. Great idea!
Fantastic ideas are great. Oh similar to myspace would just be to easy & obvious to do. Cool you are here too, I wonder who else is on ? Guess well have to wait and see for the next one that drop in.
Yes, I would like to know how many users are online at the moment.
Hello CaptainMorgan , well that makes three of us here so far. I would like to see how many members are online around the clock.