Is more than a handful really just a waste? Of Boobs that is.

My boyfriend has always told me this so I was wondering how many of you HONESTLY feel this way. Am I told this to make me feel good? Wrong question, skip that one. LOL The truth may hurt. Honestly though how many of you really feel this way or do you like huge boobs?
@muscare (3068)
One way or the other, real boobs are always the best. I will add that I have also said the same thing as your boyfriend, even though my wife has ample. Be happy with what you have, and remember that there's a lot more to you then just your chest size!
Thanks! Yeah the boobs were forgotten but the butt was not! I do have one of those and a very blessed one. LMAO
@muscare (3068)
LOL, ok, now I know you know that's not what I meant when I said there's more to you than chest size, but it was funny! Shouldn't be too much of a worry, though, if you laugh it off all the time!
@sugarfloss (2140)
hey SusanShayAvon.Lol.Your boyfriend's a joker!Well,as for me,I've always had small mosquito bites boobs but I'd love to have humongous ones,boobs that is.I massage em all the time and as I have gained some weight in the past,I see them growing as well!A miracle I must say!I believe BOOBS is never a waste for MEN.lol.
They say that if you massage them that they will grow. Yeah, ever noticed when you lose weight though, what's the first thing that we lose one of our most prized possesions. Our boobs. You know boobs also get responses. Maybe in all discussions we should include the word BOOBS in big bold letters. That might get lots of responses. LOL