CHEATING IN RELATIONSHIPS

what WOULD U DO IF SOME1 U LOVED CHEATED ON YOU?
i was cheated on in june of this year. I thought so much that I loved this man. I found out by his friend what he had done. The friend felt so bad that he not oly cheated on me he stole my jewlry tooooo. I felt like a whole was in my chest. I told him that same night to give me space. I then changed my locks and my cell phone #. I stayed away from anyone who knew him. I went for an aids test. I never spoke to him again. I thank god I found out then and have test neg. mI moved 4 blocks away. And have not seen him again.
@rherdey (966)
Tell them that I do not put up with this type of behavior and make arrangements for me or for them to leave. I do not care for this type and will not for one minute put up with it. If they feel they have to do that then they will miss out on a truely great life with me...
@dellion (6704)
Depend on what she/he cheat on me and why? If really can't forgiveable think I can hardly forgive it.