Dear Mylotfriends in India,Let us switch off the lights tonight 8 to 9pm

Earh hour - Let us cool the earth tonight.
By Bala
@balasri (26549)
and join the Earth hour and prove that we also do care for our mother earth.Let us share our experience tomorrow please.Will you please join the cause and cool the earth a little tonight?
@dpk262006 (56761)
Yes, a very good initiative on your part Bala! But I could see it today only. I try my best and also tells my family members to save electricity and water as much as we can. Hope those who would have read your discussion, would have acceeded to your request.
@balasri (26549)
Many had heeded to it.I have many good souls like you here too Deepak.
@dpk262006 (56761)
Thanks!
@skbh12 (2950)
we have done our part here in the philippines last night. we supported mother earth by turning all our lights off for one hour but as of those hours,i was out because i brought my boyfriend back to his home.
@balasri (26549)
Great job.Thanks lot.
@elemental69 (1562)
We also took part in earth hour tonight. I thought it was great. It was so relaxing with no lights on in the house. I turned every light off and my husband and I sat in front of the fire and talked. I have to say the lights were off for more than an hour, and I think we will do it again. It was just so nice sitting on the floor and talking like that... :-)
@balasri (26549)
It sure was a real break and relief to be there without the electricity and the jarring lights.Thanks.
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
yes i will switch off the light, i love mother nature. and i never want her to suffer because of us.
@balasri (26549)
Thank you very much.We need more people like you.