Is Anybody Else Having A Slow Day Here?

@dfinster (3535)
It's nice and quiet here today so I decided to do some serious MyLotting. The problem is that I can't really find anything that peaks my interest. I've been scrolling around for a pretty long time and just can't seem to get anything going. Does this happen to anyone else? How do you get yourself going when it happens?
@cortjo73 (6500)
Yes! LOL! It has happened to me before. I just either try to come up with a discussion topic myself or, I use that time to go back and make sure I have rated all of the other responses from my old discussions, given Best Responses where they are due, and make sure that I didn't miss responding to any of the responses in my discussions. There are slow days and, I agree that today is one of them. But, just keep digging. You never know what you might find!
@dfinster (3535)
Tonight is better than it was yesterday. I guess everybody just has a slow day once in a while.
@LittleMel (14033)
yes I remember those times it happened to me I would create discussions instead or just log off I used to be active on moneymaking sites but for the last 2 months I didn't have as much time online as I thought
@dfinster (3535)
I think I'm going to be spending a little less time here starting next week because I have my classes starting again so with that and work I should be able to find more discussions because I may not be here every day.
@maddysmommy (16232)
I was not here very much during the weekend so I have a ton of friends discussions to catch up on including this one :) If I can't find anything decent to answer then I log off and try again in the afternoon or evening :)
@dfinster (3535)
I did step away for a while today and was pleasantly surprised by what I found for discussions when I got back here now.
@aretha (2538)
actally my email is full which is a first in days. i haven't been getting friends discussions so i have a ton. that we keep me busy for awhile. when i wasn't getting them i had a hard time finding something that i could respond to and if i could then every one else had already responded and said the same thing i was going to. i normally give up and wait for something to come in my email.
@dfinster (3535)
I need to turning on the email notification so I can go that way to see when new ones pop up.
Having only just returned here after a long break I was hoping to find loads of interesting things but, like you, today seems to be a bit slow. I've mooched about for a while but I guess it's late on a Sunday night and people are doing other things right now. Hopefully the coming week will give us loads to respond to.
@dfinster (3535)
I hope so. I like it when I can get on a roll with responding.
Yah, it happens to me too. There are times when I would allot a serious time scrolling for discussions which would interest me and thus respond to. This happens especially when I have a lot of time to do Mylot. There comes a point in time when after posting some 15 to 18 discussions, I would normally slow down and feel that it's also tiring to think of intelligent responses. And for some reason, I would find myself unable to appreciate interesting discussions anymore. It's kind of I need some serious break. And in no way can I not indulge. That being said, as an alternative, I would stand up and do some work outs whenever it get really boring in a day. I would do thredmill, and do some streching for a change. Try to stand up and do some workouts do if you may, so that after doing such, you can regain your interest in Mylot, which I believe is really worth most of my time on computers.
@KrisNY (7591)
Never- there are always discussions that interest me- But then again I’m on mylot maybe 30 minutes a week—so there is always something that jumps out at me. When I was more active on mylot—I did often find it hard to always have something to post to- That is when I started my own discussions!
@winterose (39893)
I usually find things to say so I am not very often ignoring emails, I answer 98 out of 100 emails that come to my box, most of the time. I really have to be in a terrible mood to go by a lot without answering them.
@lilybug (21145)
I have not been on most of the day. I am hoping that in the 10 hours since you posted this discussion that it has picked up a bit and I can find some discussions that I want to reply to. I hope you found some. When I can't find anything I want to respond to I try to come up with a few to get the ball rolling for other people who may be feeling the same way.