How to seek Federal Prosecution of your Child Support Case

@kims374 (300)
United States
April 1, 2008 2:35pm CST
Do you have an inter-state child support case, and are owed more than 5,000.00? Did you know that you are able to Federally Prosecute your case? Here are the Federal Laws which apply, and how to go about doing it:
No responses