need your opinion

Indonesia
i wanna know what makes you always come back to mylot?
@rposta07 (240)
First of all, myLot is just plain addicting! lol At first, I came because of money. That is still fun to watch your earnings increase, but i also like to ask questions here and just talk. Since I don't personally know any of you, I feel like this is a place where I can talk and truly be myself. It is a really nice outlet just to discuss whatever is on my mind without gossiping or worrying about what others think. Another reason I come here all the time is because I have noticed that when I am active on here, traffic to my blog increases. Since I am just starting out on my blogs, Traffic is an exciting thing for me!
@julyteen (13257)
• Davao, Philippines
the reason why i am here everyday is the learnings that i will get out of the comments and discussions being posted here. i love to read different comments and also i love to share my ideas to others. my english and typing skills are developed while i am more active and be participative to all discussions. in additional the amount of money rewarded by the site to all active users.