4 the CREATIVE and the FUTURISTICS!

Egypt
April 2, 2008 6:35pm CST
What do you think the world would be like in 25 years from now? How different is the new generation from the old ones? As new generations are emerging, are we going to let the past generations bother us with their traditions and beliefs? Or are we going to create a world of our own? Do you all agree that we're in a reaaally Fkd up world trying to survive, while others are trying to influence us? Are people of our generation more aware, of how the world communicates or it is just my active imagination?
1 person likes this
2 responses
• United States
6 Apr 08
With natural selection and evolution the new generation of humans will be smarter. Although we will be socialist country later on. There will be less trees and vegetation, food, clean water. The 1% that run the other 99% will be richer and the poorer will be poorer. We will controlled relentlessly by the wealthy. And some will wonder how this happened. We will finally get rid of oil once the government and oil companies find a way to get rich off the the next big thing to propel vehicles.
@p_vadla (1687)
• India
4 Apr 08
My perception is that the present is better. Take anything under the sun, today is better. Tomorrow will never be the same again. At end of each passing day we feel yesterday was better. We are now buying water. After some years we will be fighting for water. Snatching things literally from others. More rockets no doubt, would be sent into the skies. The heads of future kids would be very big. Heart size would decrease. While rich will be more richer and there will be skeletons for the remaining. I wanna stop here....