How often you eat outside?

China
In order to save money for a house,I never go out for dinners with my boyfriend for a long time. Having meals in a restaurant or a canteen seems much attactive and wonderful.All you do is to find a good place to sit down,check the menu,make orders and of course wait for a little time.Those washing and cooking works are none of your business now. You then enjoy the mouthwatering dishes thoroughly. Meanwhile,the cost is by far more expensive than you cook youself in house.Besides,it is said sanitation problems are rather serious for it is impossible for waiters spend too much time on washing.Taking it into consideration,we have to say goodbye to restaurants. But going out for dinners sometimes are really teriffic,aren't they?
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Cristal! I personally don't like to have my lunch or dinner in a restaurant only because i have no liking for the fast foods,as those are not conducive to health.what you call the mouthwatering dishes actually they are medically rejected foods.if you go regularly to restaurants for your lunch or dinner you are sure to incur an extra expenditure for purchase of medicines.from the nutritional point of view nothing is better than the wholesome fresh foods prepared at home.give some time for preparation of foods at home and save your hard earned money for better use.thank you.
Thank you, dear! Sometimes, you are running a risk of buying medicines after eating outside.But not all.Most of time, we go out for dinner just because we are sick of foods we do it ourselves and want to try another taste like in restaurants. The more you pay,the delicious foods you will enjoy in restaurants. Have a nice day.
@Alfie1970 (257)
Hi again Crystalxdr, We used to go out to dinner alot and very nice it is too buit then money got a bit slack and we had to curb going out quite so much but when we do we appreciate it all the more. But if your buying a house then that should be your priority right now its a good move (pardon the pun). Good luck with it :)
Hi,Alfie.Nice to see your comments again!Thank you very much for your support! To tell you a truth,we planed to have meal in a restaurant for I am badly missing the roast fish there.But the plan was failed after cost comparation.We finally bought a lively fish in supermarket and cooked it ourselves.That was the first time we killed a fish who was still breathing. Haha,it sounds cruel but we have no idea. The result is we did a good job.The fish tastes delicious.As a matter of fact,it was still not up to the restaurant standard.Anyhow,we feel very happy since we have saved a number of money and meanwhile we enjoyed very much in the fish we cooked in house.
@Elixiress (3887)
I eat out every dinner time as I am at college and don't like taking packed lunches. I tend to go to the canteen or Subway or Greggs. Other than that I don't eat out that much, I would like to but feel as though I am wasting money when I can eat for less at home.
So you remind me of my college life.It is unforgettable and colorful.Having been sick of canteen food,we went out and ate at various noshery.Though our headmaster warned us the food is insanitary and harmful to health, we neglected and kept eating outside. As a matter of fact,it is much cheaper eating in the fast food noshery than in our school canteen.Secondly,service in the noshery are more friendly.We didn't feel warmful in our own school canteen.
@Elixiress (3887)
"Headmaster" makes me think of school lol. I never ate in my school canteen as it was disgusting and really unhealthy and the healthy food was even more gross. But at College the food is better, sometimes I eat out but it depends on the weather, if it is raining I stay in, if it is sunny the I eat out. Either way I can find healthy food and junk food, whichever way my mood takes me.
yeh,eating outside depends on the weather also.We surely are reluctant to go out if the road are waterish in rainy days.Otherwise,sunny day will bring us a good mood to walk out and have dinners in restaurant consequently. It is said foods in noshery are not as sanitary as in school canteen.I don't think so,even the school canteen could possibly provide unhealthy dishes since they are contractor but not our parents. eating out really save a lot of time on cooking.It is a good way to taste different cooking meanings,in my opinion.
When I got my drivers license, about five years ago, my friends and I started to go out to eat ALL the time! It was so bad that we practically ate every meal out of the house! We were excited to drive ourselves and since it was the middle of the school week we wouldn't have any better plans, so we went out to eat. We soon realized that we were spending all of our money (not to mention eating way more than we should because we were bored)on eating out and had to limit ourselves to one restaurant a day. I love going out to eat-it's relaxing, fun and you have a lot of choices!
Amazing,so you took the chance of eating out to show your excitement of being a driver,didn't you? Great!I don't think I would do same as you if I get my drivers license,it is not only a waste of oil ,but you should have spent excess money on eating.Oh,oh,it may not be realistic for me since I have not already bought my own house.I have to do cooking myself for sake of saving a house. Thank you for your response and have a nice day.
My husband and I don't go out to eat in a restaurant but every once in awhile. The service given in restaurants now is not what it used to be. The people who served the food a few years back made a person feel special. We have not run into that kind of service in a long time. The person who served us always made sure that we were well taken care of and came back and checked to make sure we had everything we needed. We miss that kind of service today and it is not as enjoyable as it used to be to go out and eat. For the most part we eat at home most times now and every once in awhile we will go out to a restaurant and eat.
For me, not eating outside often just to save money.Yes,you are right, we pay attention to restaurant's service,too.If it is dirty,unpolite and expensive,I do think we have no reason to go out for dinner. Surely,the foods made in home is healthier.
@newtondak (3950)
Usually only a couple of times a month - we live quite a distance from any major town/city where there is a good variety of restaurants, and with gas prices what they are, we only eat out when we are there for another reason.