Nine-year-olds plotted to tie up, hurt teacher

@shakeroo (3990)
Malaysia
It is amazing and even scary to know that 9-year-olds are capable of such elaborate an planning! Teachers at Center Elementary School in Waycross, Georgia, uncovered the plot on Friday when a pupil reported that a child in the third grade had brought a weapon into the school. "The plan was to handcuff the teacher, put tape over her mouth and hit her over the head with the paperweight and possibly cut her," said Lt. Duane Caswell of Waycross police, adding that some students said the knife was simply there to cut the tape. Can you imagine that? Where do they learn all these? Could it be the TV? Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/school_plot_dc;_ylt=As85P9Gep3SvhPnt3Kmu48XtiBIF
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there shakeroo! That's really scary and sad. I think that there are lots of other factors that caused them to think like that. I just hope that there won't be anymore incidents like this. I really hope that we can prevent these things from happening.