How many years have you been writing your poetry, stories, or articles?

I started writing poetry at the ripe old age of 8 years old. I had an abused hildhood, and had no one to talk to, so I wrote about how I felt. Wit a child's innocence, I felt it was a secret language no one but me could understand. In school, this was encouraged. I wrote my first short story when I was 11 years old. It was about a talking snowman. My first article was written when I was in 8th grade, and I got second in state.
@rpegan (597)
I started writing when I was five. My older brother learned how to read and write, so I caught up. By the time I was seven, I wrote stories and sold "books" at the end of my family's driveway. Today, I'm at university, but I still write as often as possible.
@MH4444 (2161)
I began to write at age 6. I wrote prose first, then in my journal all of my life. I began to write music at age 15 when my mother wanted me to help her sing harmony on her music. She never published any of her work. I decided I would publish my work,and am. I can be definitely a healing process, as I realize that many of the things I have written are after a phase of my life where I learn something.
I started writing when I was in high school. I used to be the science editor of our school paper. Three summers past, I started writing my novel and I'm happy to say that it is nearing finality. After I will write it, I will start the second book of it.
@babostwick (2037)
I can't remember when I started but as far as articles go and getting stuff published, I found it last year and it's been a challenge to say the least. I've written on and off in my child hood. In a sense, I got a little bit of a late start but that's ok. I'm just learning how to keep better I believe as I go as far as articles.
@MGjhaud (21889)
I started writing poetry early late high school and started writing journals, that would be my diary, early high school. when I was in prep, i only draw, answer my books and read. I started writing articles since I had a blog account. That was years ago, can't remember now.