What's with all the hate?

@leanneg (178)
I've noticed that a lot of people are responding back to each other and bugging them about what they said, how they wrote something or just basically calling them idiots!! This isn't on every discussion no but I find it and I have received some back of these responces back! Is it really worth responing too if your just going to put someone down!! Isn't responces for the topic??!?!
I rarely correct people, but sometimes I try to politely help someone fix their mistakes when they're learning English. I think it's OK if you do it in a friendly way, and it's part of a larger response that's actually on topic. I don't think this is the kind of thing you're objecting to, but I'd welcome your input.
@leanneg (178)
Correcting people is alright but like you said only in a polite manner....I've just noticed it with other peoples discussions and sometimes the person replying whether it has to do with correction or any else they aren't being to nice about it..but your definatly right! Thanks for Sharing!!
I would not find it a problem if someone help to teach me something. Like a spelling error or a word I used wrong etc. Learning is a part of like and we are all learning everyday when we sign on to mylot. Learning how to deal with others. Where and how to ask for help. How to earn extra money as well. So I find nothing wrong with helping me correct myself. Whining about the little things on mylot is another thing we have to learn to deal with or pass it by. Not everyone is being rude when they are speaking up about something. People with thin skin are not good on open forums as every little thing becomes a problem for them. I love mylot for the open conversations many of us have. We can get down and dirty and still be friends.
@leanneg (178)
I'm like you a lot but I've been studying some of the discussions and some of the things said to others is terrible...I read my responces, take advice and then go on with my life..I don't let it bother me but I was like "hey, what if I ask others what they feel about it?" as a discussion. Some may be affected by it and I'm curious about how they feel about it.
@disvachic (10120)
Now thats disrespectful.I feel if they donot have any good to say then say nothing at all.A person can state their opinion without being rude and disrespectful.