Mylot Guidelines

@dellion (6704)
Malaysia
Just received mylot mail with the guidelines that been requests by most of us all this while. I just read through the mail and am great that they take the issues as seriously as we do mainly concerning those missing posts or respondeds,ratings,earning rates and etc. It served to better guides us to have some ideas and suggestions as how to make a values posts and images that will truly make the earning and with that it will help us to minimise the rejects rates of our hard works as to make our hard contributions more worth it...This was my own point of views on this mail and I think it will be good for all of us to read it carefully as to avoids those uneccessary upset and losts. How about you all out there? I hope we can all have our good times and good earning during our stay on mylot:)My best wishes to all of you......lets start our journeys to happiness and better tomorrow:)
@aureliaz (1178)
I'm glad that they included the images guidelines. Sick of people responding to my discussions with pictures that aren't really related to the topic..Oh and the discussion guidelines said not to use any other languages..lol I used Chinese characters on prior discussions..whoops~ Btw dellion? Kuching = kennysia.com??? How famous is he there? Just curious lol~
@dellion (6704)
nice picture - Nice pictures.
Yes, thats right and hope after this guidelines more will posts on more cutes and related images to earn themselve some money as well as to share a good images:)Me too was make a chinese posts few days ago as I didn't really know about the estrictions yet:( I am sorry but I don't think I know this kennysia.com...whats that?Thanks for your responded!
@aureliaz (1178)
Oh...Kenny Sia is a very popular Malaysian blogger who lives in Kuching =) Always blog about the kolo mee there haha~
@dellion (6704)
Oic....will want to visit his blog someday:)Yes.......the kolo mee and laksa in kuching was very famous especially for those in west Malaysia and Singapore:)
@mansha (6301)
Ijust read this and I am glad you brought this to our attention.
@dellion (6704)
You are welcoe and I hope you will enjoy been here with all of us:)Thanks for your response.
@earn4easy (222)
nice one, good post, please post if they sent u guidelines, that will help me. Thank you.
@dellion (6704)
internet - online discussion.
Sure I will do it again for future similar posts:)Thanks for your responded!
@ossie16d (11825)
Congratulations on your initiative to bring this to the attention of all members dellion because some possibly will ignore the new alert. I think it is great to have these guidelines rather than 'winging it' and hoping for the best. Thank you very much. :)
@dellion (6704)
You are welcome and thanks for your kind comments on my post:) Yeah am do that as to shares with you all here and for those new users here they might overlook on those alerts.I wish this can help to remind everyone here to take sometimes to read on those guidelines as not to get ratings drops, discussions been deleted, images dosen't seem to earn as they expected and etc......I wish eveyone will be enjoy and make their earning in this big family for us:)
seated - sead
response